Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Morning Coffee

Sold
Coffee originated on the plateaus of central Ethiopia. By A.D. 1000, Ethiopian Arabs were collecting the fruit of the tree, which grew wild, and preparing a beverage from its beans. I love drinking coffee in the morning--but it usually ends up making me have fog brain by noon. This yellow cup is my favorite cup to drink hot beverages with. I am spoiled because we have a local dairy that delivers fresh cream and the cream plug is so thick on top that it seals the cream. Italians like expresso coffee. I usually brew coffee in my machine with expresso grind. Tomorrow I plan to switch back to my jasmine green tea in order to avoid the coffee blues at mid morning. Tea caffeine doesn't seem to have the same let down as coffee. I like Numi brand tea--they sell jasmine pearls by the pound- online- and it smells heavenly.

1 comment:

  1. this makes me want to go have coffee right now-voni

    ReplyDelete