Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Waking Vision, 90" x 44", Acrylic on Canvas


I had a dream this summer which turned into a waking vision.  The dream was so real that it stayed with me for days and now it is a constant daily passenger in my thoughts.  In the dream I was standing in front of all the souls in heaven being applauded.  As I looked out over an ocean of souls into a mist of whites , purples and pinks, I felt completely loved in this sea of spirits and completely complete.  The gift of the dream was that I was standing next to my twin soul--the one they say that is with you since the beginning of time.  The audience that stood before us was noisy and active and chirping for the two souls before them who travelled such a long and weary journey to this place.  They say that twin souls rarely come together on earth,  but when they do it is a gift that is heaven sent.  I had a dream this summer--a waking vision--and it remains a constant passenger in my thoughts.






No comments:

Post a Comment