What an agagram of my name means to me:
I have a great propensity and innerstate of mind or demeanor for love that is spiritual, not sexual in its nature.
1. Of or relating to the field of academic study in which a student specializes.
a·ga·pe (ä-gäp, äg-p)n.
1. Bearing or manner, especially as it reveals an inner state of mind: "She is an artist with an imaginative mien".
2. An appearance or aspect.
3.How one conducts oneself.
1. Christianity Love as revealed in Jesus, seen as spiritual and selfless and a model for humanity.
2. Love that is spiritual, not sexual, in its nature.
3. Christianity In the early Christian Church, the love feast accompanied by Eucharistic celebration.