Thursday, February 5, 2009

Acorn Web, 20 x 20, Acrylic

 
This is a mind map of acorns. A mind map is a diagram used to represent words, ideas, tasks, or other items linked to and arranged radially around a central key word or idea. ...it organic in nature just like my imagery.  Mind maps are also web like in construction. I teach my students about mind mapping when they are learning the process of design.  This acorn web is a section of my mind.  It is an organic representation of the underlying structure of my brain activity.  How can analytical and creative intersect you ask...words...words and more words...but to visualize the underlying structure using the metaphor of an acorn...genius..
You can purchase this painting for a mere $249.00.  Just click the button below and I will send it straight to your door.   



No comments:

Post a Comment